Thursday, July 15, 2010

In Which I Start A Blog

Well, hello, friends. I've decided to start one of these blogs. There is a fairly good chance that I will:

1) Forget about this blog

2) Get bored with it

3) Buy a cat

However, I do enjoy writing; telling stories, and the like. So I think I may just use this as a public place to store my memories of the unfortunate amount of humorous mishaps in my life. Perhaps even with illustrations. Wouldn't that be marvelous. Oh yes.

When I write in the first person, I tend to put on this gentlemanly voice, as if I'm sitting in a large plush armchair whilst I wear a top hat and monocle, gazing over my gentlemanly moustache as I read the classiest newspapers of the day.


The truth could not be further from this. But I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

We'll see how this blog progresses. Until next time, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment